Friday, March 5, 2010

should I get permission to post this?

Last weekend we went to Braselton, GA for a urology conference. Danny presented his research while I sat in the hotel room with a sleeping baby. It was really very relaxing--nice to be away from all the responsibilities of home-maker-dom in a warm hotel room (with cable!). Nathan was a gem, going to all the dinners, staying out late and sleeping in a pack'n'play without so much as a wimper. We showed him a good time, too. Nathan got to go swimming for the first time and he loved it! I also took him outlet shopping for some summer clothes for our upcoming trip to Disney.

But my very favorite part of the whole weekend is summed up in this picture. This was not a set-up, I assure you. It's authenticity at it's best. I hope I didn't need to have the stars sign a release for me to post this for the world to see...

2 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

NICE!!

WoRds/WoNDer said...

I don't know whose legs I should comment on first....;)

Post a Comment