Friday, June 4, 2010

my plots overfloweth



While I must sit down and document the goings-on of the last three weeks away from home, I am the most inspired right now by the little life I returned to today.

I must say that as home-sick as I thought I would be, three weeks with the grandparents were not enough! I was reluctant to return to my monotony. Margot's excitement made it easier, but it wasn't until I saw the cascading leaves and vine-y goodness that is now my vegetable garden that I knew I am where I belong. For now.


*sweet potatoes and carrots*


*front to back: lettuce, broccoli, parsley, bush beans, tomatoes, pole beans*

*parsley*

*first tomatoes*


*green bean flowers*


*Margot vs. bell pepper*

*first bell peppers*

*Margot vs. zucchini*


and all that from a few itty bitty seeds!

2 comments:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Yum :). I wish I lived closer...I'd come over for a salad from your garden!

Lauren said...

I have a zuccini plant- started from mature plant, now I have one 2 inch zucchini. As of today, the whole plant is pitiful- leaning to the side, and when I support it, it just looks like it is all bunched together and should not be. I do not have good soil, so it is in a decent sized pot.

What else can I do to make this plant have more yield?

Post a Comment