Friday, July 23, 2010

this one goes to 11.

Since Nathan is turning one (ONE!) in a few short weeks, I thought I better get this 11 month post up before the birthday issue. I am a little late (again) but will try to remember where we were a few weeks ago.

At 11 months Nathan could...

~ take a few steps on his own when encouraged. The record was around 10.
~ feed himself (hands, not spoons) with amazing accuracy and efficiency.
~ wave--hand flopping AND fingers opening and closing--"hi" and "byebye" and say "Hi!"
~ clap when you say "yay" or after you finish singing a song.
~ bounce up and down to dance.
~ wiggle his head and upper body when you tell him to "shake it, shake it."
~ decide NOT to touch the outlet or dog bowl.
~ say "up" when he wants to be picked up or to stand up (only when he really wants to say it, I can't make him do it).
~ kick in the pool when you say "swim, swim, swim."
~ play Charge with anyone interested!

I love this little guy. I can't believe it has been almost a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment