Saturday, July 28, 2012

Two Monthaversary!


Miriam Ruth is already two months old and I already notice a vast difference in how well I have documented her little life compared to Nathan. Poor girl.

Other than her birth, I have little proof of her existence until...well...this week. I decided to get out the camera and try to capture even a hint of her joyful and pleasant disposition.


I know it was a crazy first two months, Maizie Ruth, but we have really enjoyed getting to know you (already, you have such a personality) and watching you grow. Thank you for keeping me sane during our crazy move and reminding me of what is really important.







 I think they look so much alike until I compare them side by side! 
Nathan 2 months
Maizie 2 months

 
Here she grows!
MR vs PB 1 month
MR vs PB 1 wk

Maizie vs. Pooh Bear at 2 months



"MOM! Enough! This is getting rediculous." (that 'personality' coming though)


At two months you...
~sleep about 10hrs at night, waking once in the middle to eat but go right back to sleep!
~stay awake about 1.5 hrs at a time during the day (sometimes less...you love your beauty sleep).
~weigh 11 lb 14 oz (81st %ile) and are 23in long (78th %ile).
~roll over from your tummy to your back pretty consistently. The doctor didn't believe me until she put your on your tummy to examine your spine and you promptly rolled right over. That's my girl!
~smile all the time, especially at your yarn letters, the giraffe and Mommy. You laugh when you get really excited, too.
~can go to sleep at night with little or no fussing. Thank the LORD above! You were tough for the first few weeks with your screaming to the point of wheezing! But something clicked for you around 7 weeks. Thank you, sweet girl! The neighbors really appreciate it!
~sleep best with a good tight swaddle, but recently I have gone in to find a thumb in your mouth! How did that happen!? I thought for sure you would be a paci girl!
~still don't have a consistent name. Sometimes you are Maizie, sometimes Ruthie, sometimes Miri, sometimes Sissy, sometimes Miriam Ruth, and usually just Sweet Baby Girl...what are we going to do about this!? 

~LOVE your brother. You follow him with your eyes all around the room and smiled big at him the other day. He was on top of the world after that!



Speaking of Big Brother...we can't leave him out. We had a little alone time for some painting and portraits while Baby Girl was napping:

Silliness!

Bird watching out our front windows.

1 comment:

WoRds/WoNDer said...

Love it! I especially love the one where she's looking up at the Pooh! (who Samuel just discovered isn't "Poop" but "Pooh"). :)

Post a Comment