Thursday, August 6, 2009

Still slightly doughy.

Another prenatal visit today revealed that I am now "a good 2cm" and 50% effaced. The plan is still for a C-section. I have one more visit on Monday where we will check dilation and verify that the baby is still breech. If he or she is still upside down, baby Linn will enter this world shortly after 9:40am on Tuesday the 11th of August. Oh geez.

So the next few days will be spend trying to decide on a name (or at least narrow it down to a couple), cleaning the house and just relaxing. Danny arranged to have Saturday off so that we can spend one more day together before Baby arrives.

My next update will be on Monday after my final appointment unless I look down and see toes between my legs. In that case, I will post shortly after we rescue Bun.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

gee you have gotten so big!!!! I can't believe Tuesday is it!! So close :)

God will be watching over you and Bun!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

I love the pics!! Hope these last few days are really really special. I have a sticky note by my bedside that has your and Danny's names written on it...praying every night for you both!

Post a Comment